Frigidaire Air Fried Cauliflower
Hey busy momma do you need to change it up a bit and make vegetable side dishes more interesting? Air fried cauliflower is the perfect easy side dish for dinner tonight. Ready in 20 minutes, seasoned and crispy cauliflower will change your kid’s minds about eating their veggie.
To make crispy air fried cauliflower you’ll need:
- Cauliflower florets trimmed
- Avocado oil or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Granulated garlic
Frigidaire Air Fry Range
This air fry recipe is specifically intended for full-size ovens with the air fry feature like the Frigidaire Air Fry Range I own. The cook times and temperatures for the range with air fry may vary from smaller countertop air fryers. Follow the recipes below for complete instructions. For small air fryers cooking time and temperatures may need to be adjusted. For the full review of the Frigidaire Air Fry Range go here.
Can you air fry frozen Cauliflower?
How to make Air Fried Cauliflower
To start preheat the oven using the air fry function to 400° next, cut the cauliflower into small florets that are similar in size, this will help the cauliflower to cook evenly. Place the cauliflower pieces into a mixing bowl and pour over the avocado oil, sprinkle the seasoning mixture over, and toss again to coat evenly.
Using a large sheet pan lined with foil place the Frigidaire Ready Cook Air Fry Tray on top of the sheet pan and dump out the cauliflower and spread it out evenly. Be sure not to overcrowd the basket, it’s important for air to be able to flow around the food for the best & crispiest results.
Place the Ready Cook Air Fry Tray on the 3rd position of the range with the foil-lined drip pan on the rack below to catch any drips or food.
Air Fry at 400° for 18-20 minutes, shaking or turning with a spatula halfway through.
Easy Frigidaire Air Fry Recipes You Might Enjoy
- Air Fryer Whole Chicken
- Air Fried Broccoli
- Air Fried Coconut Shrimp
- Air Fried Red Potatoes
Use your favorite spice blend when making air-fried cauliflower or try topping the seasoned cauliflower with a few tablespoons of parmesan cheese. Lastly, cook the air fry cauliflower and toss in your favorite hot sauce for buffalo “wings”
Frigidaire Air Fry Range Recipes To Make Tonight
Crispy seasoned Air Fried cauliflower. Make this healthy side dish recipe in 20 minutes.
- About 24oz of cauliflower florets chopped & trimmed.
- 1-2 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Sea salt
- 1 tsp. Black pepper
- 1 tsp. Granulated garlic
- Preheat the oven to 400° using the Air Fry function
- Chop cauliflower into similar size florets
- Place prepared cauliflower in a mixing bowl
- Pour avocado oil over the broccoli and stir to coat
- Sprinkle sea salt, black pepper & granulated garlic over the cauliflower and toss to coat evenly
- Line a 16x22 inch baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Place the frigidaire readycook air fry tray over the lined baking sheet and dump out seasoned cauliflower
- Spread the cauliflower out evenly, don't overcrowd the air fry tray
- Place the air fry tray in the oven in the third position
- Place the foil-lined baking pan on the rack below the air fry tray to catch any drips
- Air fry for 18-20 minutes or until the cauliflower reaches your desired crispness
- Shake or turn the cauliflower halfway through.
For faster dinner prep buy pre-cut cauliflower florets. This recipe is intended to be used in a full-sized range with air fry technology for smaller countertop air fryers cooking time and temperature may need to be adjusted.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 70Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 211mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 2g
Nutrition information is an estimate.